Picturesque Village House
• World famous Belleek pottery• Ulster American Folk Park• Marble Arch Caves• National Trust Properties include CastleCoole, Florencecourt• Devenish Island with ancient round tower is one of the finest monastic sites in Ireland.• Castle Archdale Forest Park - more information
• Cruises of Lower Lough daily from Enniskillen.• Lunch cruises available onboard the fully air conditioned Lady of The Lake.
• Day Boat hire available locally
• Ulster American folk park Omagh.• Sheelin Antique Lace Museum Bellanaleck
• Enniskillen Castle overlooking Lough Erne in Enniskillen, once the stronghold of Gaelic Maguire chieftains. The castle's history is traced from its beginnings as a Maguire castle until its use as a barracks in the 1700s and 1800s